Maybe it’s the extra daylight but with spring almost here, everything looks like it needs a spruce up after a long winter. Here is a handy list:
1. Wipe down your cabinets and cupboards with soapy water.
2. Vacuum your drawers.
3. Clean your oven. The self-cleaning models make it easy.
4. Mop your floor. What a difference!
5. Soak your pots. Get rid of calcium build-up in your kettle and pots by soaking them with white vinegar. Let stand at least 10 minutes, and rinse the calcium away.
6. Scrub your pans and baking sheets. Simply sprinkle coarse salt over tough stains and wipe in a circular motion using a damp kitchen cloth.